Supporting Fine Point Consulting’s CFO team is an experienced group of accountants, bookkeepers and tax professionals who manage day-to-day and year-end back office functions for startups and nonprofits.
- Day-to-day accounting
- SaaS accounting expertise, including GAAP revenue recognition for SaaS companies
- Nonprofit expertise, including accounting for contributions and functional expense classification
- Process vendor bills for your approval and payment
- Prepare and send customer invoices
- Onboard your new employees, enroll them in payroll and benefits
- Process payroll with direct deposit, online paystub, and W2 access
- Download and record your credit card transactions
- Reconcile cash, credit card, and other balance sheet accounts
- Inventory management
- Manage the monthly close
- Prepare your internal financial management package with a brief management summary of the callouts for the period—the items we think you should keep an eye on
- Corporate tax returns
- Individual tax returns
- Changing business entity (ex: LLC to C-Corp)
- Quarterly estimated tax payments
- Extension vouchers
- State and local tax consulting
- Changes in accounting methods
- Nexus analysis
- State tax credits
- R&D credit calculation
- Peace of mind! You’ll sleep better knowing every detail is being handled.
- Your vision needs your full attention. With a virtual accounting department, you can redirect your time, money and focus from your back-office processes back into growing a successful business.
- We use best-of-breed technology to make interactions with you easy and seamless. You can interact with us completely by smart phone. No paper!
- You get a dedicated team of professionals who are accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of your financial data.
- You get built-in internal controls and segregation of duties, guaranteeing a successful audit.
- You get exactly the skill level and expertise you need, exactly when it’s needed, from day-to-day bookkeeping to monthly reporting, Controller oversight to tax preperation.
- You can eliminate your hiring and training headaches.
- You save money on costly office space, equipment, software, resources, and other expenses.
Learn about some of the Cool Tools we use to work as your outsourced accounting team.