So you want to change the world, eh? Well, we want to help. We here at Fine Point take great pride in our work with organizations that truly do make a positive change in the community around them!
So how can we help?
To make good decisions, non-profit managers need good information. This is especially true when it comes to financial information.
Our goal is to help you find and use financial information to make better decisions and gain a deeper understanding of your financial situation. Your cash flow may fluctuate, but your commitment to your mission never wavers. We here at Fine Point understand the unique strategic, financial, operational, and regulatory challenges that affect the way you operate. Here are a few ways we can help.
- Help you understand revenue dynamics, patterns in your revenue streams, and how diversified they are
- Help you understand cost dynamics, especially the ratio of your program expenses to administrative and fundraising expenses
- Help you use your financial data as a tool to effectively communicate your organization’s financial story
- Provide reputable referrals for banking, insurance, employee benefits, human resources, IT services, and marketing specialists
- Build and manage effective and streamlined financial systems
- Set up your accounting software
- Train your bookkeeper to properly track contributions and expenses
- Prepare financial statements for management and board review
- Present financial results at board meetings
How We Work with Non-Profits
Here at Fine Point, we understand that having accurate, timely financial information at your fingertips can help you prioritize and achieve your mission. Making sound business choices requires reliable, accurate, and timely financial data. Nonprofit executives need to understand this data and use it to tell their financial story transparently. Nonprofit managers and board members need to fluidly connect money and mission, based on the needs and perspectives of who they’re talking to and what they’re talking about.
We pride ourselves on leveraging the best-of-breed technology, so we can interact with you and your organization in a way that’s easy and seamless. We spend out time researching industry-leading solutions to nonprofit challenges so you can leave the financial queries to us and get back to the 187 other things you need to do to keep your vision bright. We’re here to help you succeed!